1. Atlantis Capital Private Limited, owns and operates an online technology platform, ‘Neo-Bank’ (www.neo-bank.com), for the purpose of providing a platform for persons to register and obtain loans / other related services, having its registered Address at Regus Platina, Level 9, C-5,9, G-Block, BKC, Bandra (East), Mumbai. 400051.
2. By registering with Neo-Bank (Atlantis Capital Pvt. Ltd.) and by using Neo-Bank’s services (“Services”), you understand and agree that Neo-Bank will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms”) from that point onwards.
3. We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Your access and use of the Neo-Bank following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms, as updated or modified. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms each time you access and use the Website / App.
4. You understand that you do not have the right to use any of Neo-Bank’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services.
5. You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Neo-Bank and that you shall not disclose such information without Neo-Bank’s prior written consent. You will not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any rights in the Services.
6. You agree not to use the website for any purpose that is unlawful, illegal or forbidden by these Terms, or any local laws that may be applicable to the usage of the Service.. Neo-Bank may, at its sole discretion, at any time and without advance notice or liability, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the website or the availability of the website itself.
1. You hereby declare that you are over 18 years of age, of sound mind and a person resident in India as defined under Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999.
2. You hereby declare that you are a human being and not a “bot”.
1. You hereby confirm to register with us to avail a loan/credit and other Products using the services provided by Neo-Bank.
2. You hereby understand and acknowledge that the information requested is for the purposes of complying with various laws, regulations and guidelines (including Know Your Customer (KYC) norms / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) standards / Combating of Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Obligation of banks under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002) promulgated by the Government of India from time to time by Neo-Bank. You further acknowledge that if you do not provide the requested information to Neo-Bank, Neo-Bank will be unable to provide or continue its / their services to you.
3. You confirm that all information given to Neo-Bank (whether in Neo-Bank’s online form or otherwise) is true, correct, complete and not misleading. You agree to provide any additional documents to Neo-Bank as may be required from time to time.
4. You hereby understand that if you wish to take a loan from Neo-Bank, you will be provided with an online loan agreement. Upon clicking ‘I Accept’ you will be bound by the terms of the loan agreement in relation to the credit facility for creditworthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering.
5. You hereby understand that when you apply for a loan, Neo-Bank may check your records amongst other things with its own records, any information as available to Neo-Bank through any of its sources, those at Credit Bureaus; those at fraud prevention agencies (FPAs) for assessing your creditworthiness, verifying identity to prevent and detect crime and money laundering.
6. Neo-Bank also has the right, and obligation, to report your details to Credit Bureaus in the event that you delay in repaying your loan installment.
1. You acknowledge and agree that Neo-Bank owns all legal rights, titles, and interests in and to the Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services.
2. All of the content on the Website / App, including, without limitation, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips or text, reports generated, trademarks, trade-names, constitute Neo-Bank intellectual property. Copyright laws in all applicable jurisdictions protect the Content.
3. Neo-Bank is the sole owner of the underlying software and source code associated with the Website / App and all trademarks, copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature in the Website / App.
1. Accepting these Terms, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or physical or electronic address provided by you while registering your account with Neo-Bank. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, emails, SMS messages, WhatsApp, calls using pre-recorded messages or artificial voice, and notifications sent via our mobile application.
2. In our endeavor to effectively deliver the Services, we take your explicit consent to access your emails (registered with us) for the specific purpose of reading emails relevant to the Services, including bank statements, to access your records in connection with your loan application. To the extent required for the provision of the Services, any password-protected document will be accessed via automated means, by utilizing information provided by you to automatically generate passwords in order to safely access such documents. It is further clarified that the consent sought from you shall be used solely in connection with the loan application facilitated through us and such information shall not be shared with any third party, save and except with RBI (“Reserve Bank of India”).
.2. You accept that any and all operations emanating from your Device shall be assumed to have been initiated by you.
3. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of our content. Also, you shall not reverse engineer or reverse compile our technology.
4. You shall request Neo-Bank, to block the Account and change the passcode immediately for the Account, if your Device has been lost or stolen.
5. You are responsible for any and all activities that occur in your Account. You agree to notify Neo-Bank immediately of any unauthorized use of the Account or any other breach of security. Neo-Bank shall not be liable for any loss to you owing to negligent actions or a failure on your part to inform Neo-Bank, within a reasonable time, about loss or theft of your Device and/or any unauthorized access in your Account, either with or without your knowledge.
6. You shall be liable for losses incurred by Neo-Bank or any other party due to a third party’s use of your Account. You shall not use any other person’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder and Neo-Bank.
7. Neo-Bank shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is kept confidential. However, Neo-Bank shall not be responsible for any disclosure or leakage of confidential information and/or loss or damage of the Device due to theft, negligence or failure on your part to practice safe computing.
8. You shall ensure that while using the functions and features, all prevailing and applicable laws, rules and regulations, shall at all times, be strictly complied with by You and Neo-Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for default of any nature, by you, regarding the same.
1. You agree to protect, defend and indemnify us and hold us and our associates, employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your access and use of the Atlantis in violation of these Terms and/or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your Account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
2. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of these Terms
3. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login, and account information. You will be responsible for all use of the website by you and anyone using your password and login information (with or without your permission). You will only use the website to search for and to apply for loans and will not use the website to make any fraudulent applications.
Limitation of Liability
1. All content and services provided on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neo-Bank expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance. Neo-Bank makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (a) the content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (b) the website will meet my requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
2. Neo-Bank (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of God, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the website), or (ii) any use of the website or content, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by Neo-Bank or any provider or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect my computer equipment or other property as a result of access to the website or by downloading of any content from the website.
You will not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Neo-Bank may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to Neo-Bank.
Validity of Terms & Conditions
These Terms shall apply when you complete the authentication process and create an account and shall remain valid and binding on you for so long as you maintain the Account.